Increase your bookings with TRS | Consortia & RFP Programs by offering negotiated rates to travel agent consortia.
With TRS | Consortia Programs & RFP, reach thousands of travel agents worldwide. Connect to consortia through TRS | Global Distribution System (GDS) and present your hotels online as their “Preferred Hotels”.
TRS | Consortia Programs & RFP is supported by Nexus software provider. RFP response program combines information about different consortia programs. RFP is an automated tool which saves your time. Nexus guarantees that RFP (Request for Proposal) works properly with RFPworX software. RFPworX software is a mediator between your hotel and consortia programs. Once RFP is setup, you have access to information about all consortia programs: prices, conditions, marketing opportunities… TRS | Consortia Programs & RFP provides you with sufficient information through RFP software. Also keep in mind that you can always ask for more and ask for assistance in deciding which consortia program is the most suitable for your hotel.
How does TRS | Consortia Programs & RFP work?
All you need to do to join TRS | Consortia Programs & RFP is to provide your hotel information to TRS. TRS acts as an intermediary between your hotel and consortia programs. Once your hotel is accepted to the consortia you applied to, you can enter your rates and availability through our central reservation system.
TRS | Consortia Programs & RFP provides seamless integration between your hotel and the consortia you prefer.
If you consider joining TRS | Consortia Programs & RFP, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you about program details, conditions, submission deadlines and applications.
TRS | Consortia Programs for year 2011
- ABC Corporate Services (6,500 Travel Agencies)
- BCD Travel (14,000 sales channels, guaranteed payment)
- CCRA | CCRAtravel.com (22,000 Travel Agents)
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel and Carlson Wagonlit Extended Stay (55 million reservations)
- DERTOUR and DER Corporate Program (6,300 Travel Agents)
- FedRooms (ABD)
- FCm Flight Center (3 million Room*Night)
- GTMC Guild of Travel Management Companies
- Hickory Travel Systems (3,400 hotel sale points)
- HRG Hogg Robinson Group
- ITP International Travel Partnership
- JTB Japan Travel Bureau (1,100 travel offices)
- LCC Lufthansa City Center (80 countries 1,100 offices)
- Partnership Marketing Network: IAPA and Priority Traveller (550,000 Business Traveler)
- Radius (8,000 hotel sale points)
- CWTSato Travel
- Travel Graphics International (TGI) (3,900 Travel Agencies)
- THOR (3,000 Travel Agents)
- Travelsavers (20,000 Travel Agents)